Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Awaited Day

Folks. Before I get on with the bragging and self-congratulatory business, I'll start with the normal business. Have a look at what I dropped off (sort of dirt-covered) for H & N today. Not a bad haul, I think.

Okay, now on to the prize.
FINALLY. Really, I thought it might never happen, but it did. The first lemon boy is officially ripe, and ready for eating. Here it is showing its muscles on the farm:


And here it is taking advantage of the natural light in the living room. I think it looks just as lovely indoors as out, I'm not going to lie. And versatility is a good thing in a model--have you seen what they make those contestants do on America's Next Top Model? You really have to be versatile to model wearing raw meat.


All in all, I'd say the Lemon Boy has a lot of modeling potential. Flavor potential will be discussed when I return from another wedding.

Farm Vitals
Yesterday's high: 85F
Yesterday's low: 67F
Warnings: Thunderstorm warning while I'm gone tomorrow. Hopefully the farm won't be too scared without me.
Mood of the farm: Hoping to get some attention now that the yellow tomato is gone.
Reason to consider a new career: I'm kind of liking my current career at the moment, to tell you the truth.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Whoa, he's pretty! And I would never say that about just any vegetable, just so you know.

Anonymous said...

and here I thought you were leaving it for me!! ;)

H.Maxwell said...

Thanks for the bounty. FYI, I heard wimperng in on the farm tonight. I think they are lonely without the lil yella fella.