Sunday, May 25, 2008

Descriptives

About now you're probably thinking, "But I thought you lived in an apartment?" and you'd be right. However, I have the greatest of friends, who also happen to be my neighbors. Busy doctor/professor friends who wanted a garden, but thought they wouldn't have time until next summer. Luckily for all of us, they have a patch of ground, and I have the farmer ambition...

Before I tell you what it looks like now, though, I need to give props to H&N who did a whole ton of work on the front end a couple of years ago, much of it requiring a machete...

Circa 2006











Circa May 24th, 2008, 11:00am












Circa May 24th, 2008, 4:00pm














So that's the garden! Five rows running east to west in bright, full sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should get maisy a harness and a plow and for yourself a straw hat