Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend Hiatus

Due to a complicated set of circumstances, the farm blog is on hiatus for this weekend at least.

But don't worry, the farm is in the capable hands of H & N, and I listened to a ton of NPR on my drive through the flooded heartland. I'm taking notes on all the stories and call-ins from "Farmer Dumpy" and the like, not to mention surveying that usually boring landscape of rural Iowa and Missouri with a newfound appreciation and understanding of crop rotation, transplanters, and all kinds of other farming equipment.

I'll try to convince Farmer Sis to scare up a post...

Farm Vitals
I have no idea...

3 comments:

H.Maxwell said...

This is "future farm consumer" H reporting live from the farm. The farm is in good hands. It looks spendid. I surveyed it while making sure rosa uses the doggy liter box. It is in the shady right now but the sun is heading through the sky and will soon be in full sun. What a beautiful day it is in MPLS. The farm did seem a bit disspointed that only me and a drooly dog visited it this morning. I think it missed its trusty farmer, her coffee, that golden dog, and perhaps laughing as the farmer steps on a pile of surprise dog poo. Everything seems to be good in the neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

update on Farm vitals....all looks well! I don't see any undue damage from the REAL hail and rain over the weekend.

Farmer G said...

WHAT. Hail on the farm?? Rain on the farm?? Not even threat of hail or rain??

That is serious.
Farmer misses her farm!!

Thanks for looking after things, H & N. I have complete faith in you during these Trying Times on the farm.